According to the art. 13 European regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR), your data will be used for the purposes connected to existing commercial relations between us.
Type of data collected and the purpose of processing
We inform you that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information (IP addresses, domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, etc.) is not collected to be associated with identified interests, but exclusively to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request. Acchitto collects personal data, only if provided directly and voluntarily by the User, for the following purposes:
– freely accessible information services based on content and/or data published by Acchitto;
– information services for customers who can access them only after registration and in any case only after authentication to the portal;
– services for sending information and periodic documentation, offered in some cases to all registered users of the site and, in other cases, to particular categories of registered users or only to users who request it;
– e-commerce activities;
– sending communications or newsletters where this service is explicitly requested through registration.
The aforementioned data will be used by Acchitto exclusively to offer the services listed above. For any other reason (for example for sending notices for special offers, product information, and marketing messages, or market research and statistics, we request your consent to the processing of data. In the event that you do not lend your consent Acchitto may not carry out any of the aforementioned activities).
Communication and Dissemination of Data
Users’ personal data may be disclosed in the following cases:
– when the communication is necessary to provide the product or service requested by the user;
– when the communication is necessary in relation to companies that work on behalf of Acchitto to supply the product or the service requested by the user (Acchitto will communicate to these companies only the information that is necessary in relation to the service of the service, and it is forbidden to process the data for different purposes);
– to the financial administration of the State and P.A.
– to the judicial authority and police forces;
– to banks and credit institutions, credit recovery companies, private risk central;
– to those who must chair the e-commerce operations of www.sunskintattoomachines.com
Outside of these cases, the data will not be communicated or given to anyone, except for contractual provision or authorization of the interested parties. No data deriving from the web service is disseminated. Data Retention Users’ personal data will be stored until the termination of the contractual relationship. However, this activity will take place in accordance with the principle of proportionality: Acchitto will delete the data whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes of providing the services you requested. Furthermore, Users may always request the modification, updating, and correction of their data as well as the partial cancellation of the same.
Following the definitive suspension of the account, all your personal data in our possession will be deleted. Exceptions are:
– personal data whose conservation is necessary to comply with a specific request of the competent Judicial Authority;
– the data necessary for invoicing.
These data will be kept by Acchitto exclusively for the purposes indicated above for a period of 5 years or for the greater amount eventually imposed by law.
This safety and privacy protection information applies exclusively to this site, and can in no way be considered extended and applicable to external sites accessible through the links available here.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003).
Pursuant to the same article, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Ownership of the processing
The data controller of the data provided in the use of the web services of Acchitto is the same Acchitto based in via Campomarzio 69, 00186, Rome
In the event of questions or concerns in relation to the collection, use, processing, or communication or dissemination of personal data, the user can send an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org